Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
Designed to be fresh, smooth, fruity and immediately enjoyed the characteristics that originally endeared Merlot to wine consumers the wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks at cool temperatures and aged briefly in American oak tanks.
Nose: fresh black cherry aroma with hints of tobacco and herbal spice
Palate: medium-bodied, smokey black cherry and spice flavours
Gaze at the deep red color, sip the deep cherry flavor, and think deep thoughts. Like how you wish you had a deeper glass.
With chicken, beef, lamb, game and tomato based pastas
– Silver Medal at
- San Antonio Express News2007 Wine Competition
- Riverside International Wine Competition
- Pacific Rim International
- Jerry Mead’s New World International
- Monterey Wine Competition
- California State Fair