Grape Variety：100% Sauvignon Blanc
In the vineyard, leaves were removed from around the fruiting zone to allow light penetration and air movement around the ripening bunches. Parcels of fruit were picked when flavors, sugars and grape acids were nicely in balance, giving fruit with intensely varietal flavors and a fresh, lasting acidity.
On the nose, lovely cool climate intensity with elements of dried hops and passion fruit. The palate is inviting with flavour some tropical characters balanced with fresh natural acidity running the palate.
- IWC CHINA 2019 –SILVER MEDAL
- Best New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc: Mundus Vini 2014, Germany
- GOLD: Mundus Vini 2014, Germany
- Silver: International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014, UK
- Silver: New York World Wine & Spirit Competition 2014, USA
- Silver: Spieglau International Wine Competition 2014, NZ 2014
- Silver: NZ International Wine Show 2014